domingo, 12 de octubre de 2014

We Are X!!! Madison Square Garden Show! The best concert EVER [IN ENGLISH]! :D

Hi there!

Well, today was the X Japan concert at Madison Square Garden, "The World Most Famous Arena" :D!

It was a whole adventure to get in to the arena…  our plan was to go back to the apartment because I left the tickets I’ve already bought before I won the #WeAreXposed contest, so I wanted to resell them so I can have at least part of the money I’ve already spent (I didn’t care a lot about that money but, it wouldn’t be bad to have an extra money, right?) so we decided to go back to the apartment… it was really a huge mistake because it was at the Queens and the express line in the subway was not available so, we lost our time L.

We went back to Penn Station and went to pick up our VIP tickets at MSG, it was already 8:00pm so we ran (yes, we RAN) to find our entrance, we lost like 15 minutes running in circles (because Madison Square Garden is not a ‘square’… is a CIRCLE!) trying to find the VIP entrance, we were really desperate! Well, when we finally found our entrance, when we were getting in we received some wrist bands with the X on them and we had no Idea what they were for, but anyways, we were already in, and that was what really mattered!

When we arrived, the show (obviously) was already started… they were playing “Silent Jealousy” so, we missed “Jade” and “Rusty Nail” T__T!!

We decided to forget about the fact that we missed a surely really great beginning, and enjoyed the show :D! 

So I started to take some pictures with my little old camera that never fails me… well, this time… it decided to fail! So I could only take like 80 pictures with my camera L

Here I Let you some of them when they were playing “Silent Jealousy” and one of their new songs “Beneath the Skin” ;) great song, by the way :D!













After those songs Pata and Heath started with a guitar and bass battle :D







When the battle finished, they played “Drain”, then a violin solo by Sugizo and “Kurenai”




"Kurenai" means "Deep red" so, when they play this song, all the lights are red :D

My dear doing the X sign ♥



After those songs they played “Hero”, but before start the song, Toshi taught us how was the chorus of the song so we can sing with him :D! 

♪Oh... there's a hero~~ in you~~ inside of youuuu~~~♪

After this song they played “Born to be free” and after that, the first encore arrived! 

I thought it was very soon for the encore! But fortunately, they didn’t take too long to come back :D











Encore time!


When they came back, the time for the Yoshiki Piano and Drum solo had arrived!! 

Before he started to play his piano solo, he played the National Anthem of the USA so, almost all the crowd started to sing along.




The first time I saw “The Last Live” concert on DVD, one of my favorite parts of the drum solo was when the drum set rises *-* I always thought it was an amazing performance and that I always wanted to experience something like that some day :D, well when he was playing, suddenly the drum set started to move, and then… it RISED!! It was an amazing feeling :D!

Moving~~



When he was passing by in front of us! :D



Then it RISED!!!



Do you remember the wrist band we received at the entrance and I had no idea what it was for? Well, when Yoshiki was playing his drum solo, the wrist band started to light up, every wrist band of every assistant, except MINE… mine NEVER lit up and I was so sad T__T

Anyways, when Yoshiki finished his amazing drum solo, we saw some girls with violin and cellos that were already set in, then Toshi came and started to sing “Forever Love”!! They made a similar scene as “The Last Live”!!! as the song was playing, Yoshiki and Toshi hugged each other and it was a very emotional moment, I already had chicken skin and wet eyes, then they put some pictures of Hide and Taiji, and past moments of the band, it was a very very very emotional moment so, I broke into tears while I was singing along with Toshi TuT!!

Mou hitori de arukenai~~~



I was full of tears here T__T



After all the tears and the amazing feeling they played “I.V” and of course the epic “X”!!!! Awesome rocking moment began!

They had a huge X on the back of the stage and this one lit up everytime we screamed X!

WE AREEEEEEEE!!
X!!!!!!









After this awesome moment, the time for the second encore arrived, and they went away for some minutes.

When they came back, Yoshiki started to tell us a story about the band, how long have they been together, how they began, and how he wished with his entire heart to play at the Madison Square Garden…

“When I was 4 years old I started to play the piano and getting into the music, then I met Toshi” “I always dreamed about having a great concert in USA and rock the world, when I told my mother that someday I will do that, she didn’t believed me (laugh)”

“In 1998 the band broke up… Toshi and I didn’t speak to each other for 10 years…(cries) few months later when we broke up, our dear friend hide passed away…”

“Fortunately, we reunited again and we are here, reaching a dream, performing at the Madison Square Garden!”

Those were some of the words I can barely remember of Yoshikis speech…

When he finished his speech, they started to play “Endless rain” another emotional moment… flowing tears again!







They finished the show with their song “Art of Life” and they started to say good bye L

Before they went away, they took the classic picture with all the crowd in the back, so I raised my Mexican flag so I can find me easily in the picture :D!!



And that was it, the show came to the end and we had to leave the arena… we went to pick up our belongings we left at the security area and started to take pictures with the fans :D

Most of them were japanese fans, and they were really kind :D! They looked amazing!














It was an amazing and unforgettable show, full of a lot of emotions, I love X Japan shows, I love the band, they are one of the few bands that interact with their fans, and show that they care about us. 

Their show, the stage, the speech, EVERYTHING about the concert was amazing :D If I have an opportunity to see them again, I absolutely will! 

The time I won the VIP tickets I was the happiest girl in the world, I always wanted to see them that close :D! and when I tried to buy the tickets when they came out, I couldn’t because of some problems with my credit card and I couldn’t get them, so I was very sad L… but then I won all the happiness came back to my body :D 

Thanks X Japan for this amazing show, and this amazing month full of emotions and happiness :D! I love youuuuu!!







I wrote this entry in english so, many of X Japan fans can understand it better than the spanish one. I apologize if I have some writing mistakes but I did my best for you to can read it :D!



Feel free to leave comments, I love comments, and thank you for take the time to read me :D!

Bye, bye~~ n.n!!!! 

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
design by Grumpy Cow Graphics | Distributed by Deluxe Templates | Blogger Styles